The 230 acre McLean Commercial Revitalization District (CRD) is located in the northeast portion of Fairfax County, centered at the intersection of Chain Bridge Road and Old Dominion Drive. It is three miles from the Tysons Corner Urban Center and two miles from the McLean Silver Line Metrorail station.
The boundary of the McLean CRD is geographically coincident with that of the McLean Community Business Center (CBC). Within this area there are a wide variety of community-serving office, retail and business uses bounded by stable residential neighborhoods.
- Beverly Road Plan Amendment, 2016-II-M2, Adopted November 1, 2016
- Revitalization Activity Update - 2016
- McLean 2015 Annual Revitalization Report
- New Median and Gateway Signs in McLean
- McLean Infrastructure Improvement Projects
- Tysons Corner Neighborhood Impact Study, Phase I and II
© 2013 OCR Fairfax County, Virginia