Real Estate Assessments (iCare)Search for real estate assessment information and physical characteristics
Land Development SystemSearch for Zoning applications and site plans
Find information about neighborhood schools, parks, demographics and more based on address.
The Fairfax County Office of Community Revitalization (OCR) facilitates strategic redevelopment and investment opportunities within targeted commercial areas that align with the community's vision and that improve the economic vitality, appearance and function of those areas.
- Seven Corners Task Force Reviewing Draft Comprehensive Plan Text, Public Comment Sought, June 2014
- Educational Brochure on Signage Published, April 2014 - Online Version, Printable Version
- Community Revitalization and Reinvestment Committee Meeting February 14, 2014 – Update on Revitalization Incentives Workplan
- Community Revitalization and Reinvestment Committee Meeting February 14, 2014 – Highlights of Major Activities in Revitalization Areas
- Fairfax Moves Closer to Revitalizing Lake Anne Village Center
- Board Authorizes Public Hearing on Interim Development Agreement for The Crescent Apartments in Reston
- OCRences: Revitalization Newsletter, Spring 2013 Edition
- County Seeking Experienced Developers for Redevelopment of Crescent Property
- Additional News
Have a question? Find the right contact using our Staff Resource List.