Real Estate Assessments (iCare)Search for real estate assessment information and physical characteristics
Land Development SystemSearch for Zoning applications and site plans
Find information about neighborhood schools, parks, demographics and more based on address.
The Fairfax County Office of Community Revitalization (OCR) facilitates strategic redevelopment and investment opportunities within targeted commercial areas that align with the community's vision and that improve the economic vitality, appearance and function of those areas.
- Office Building Repositioning and Repurposing, December 2016; a report from the Fairfax County Building Repositioning Workgroup
- ULI Technical Assistance Panel for Annandale: Final Report, November 2016
- Beverly Road Plan Amendment, 2016-II-M2, Adopted November 1, 2016
- 2016 Tysons Annual Report
- 2016 Revitalization Activity Brochure
- Pop-Up Uses Brochure - Jan 2017
- 2016 Revitalization Committee Presentations: Maintenance of CRDs | Building Repositioning and Repurposing | Springfield Garage
- 2016 Urban Design Guidelines To Be Updated and Enhanced
- 2016 ULI Technical Assistance Panel Presents Revitalization Strategies for Annandale
- 2016 EMBARK Richmond Highway Fact Sheet
- 2015 Strategic Plan to Facilitate Fairfax County's Economic Success
- 2015 Area Revitalization Reports: Annandale, BC7C, Lake Anne, McLean, Merrifield, Richmond Hwy, Springfield
- Additional News
Have a question? Find the right contact using our Staff Resource List.