Lake Anne

Heron House

Washington Plaza

Washington Plaza - J Building

The Lake Anne Village Center (LAVC) Commercial Revitalization Area (CRA) is located within the planned community of Reston, in the northwestern portion of Fairfax County. The 45 acre site is bounded by Baron Cameron Avenue (Rte. 606) to the north, the man-made Lake Anne to the south, North Shore Drive to the west and Moorings Drive to the east. It is located 8-miles from both the Tysons Corner Urban Center and the Washington-Dulles International Airport, and 1.6 miles from the Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail station, and in close proximity to the future Reston Town Center and Herndon Metrorail stations.

The CRA is focused around the 1965-era Washington Plaza, which was the first area to be developed in the planned community of Reston, Virginia. The Washington Plaza and portions of the adjacent parcels are designated as a Fairfax County Historic Overlay District. In June 2011, the Virginia Board of Historic Resources and the Virginia State Review Board endorsed the Historic District and Lake Anne for listing in the Virginia Landmarks Register and for forwarding to the National Park Service for nomination to the National Register of Historic Places.

Coming Events

Latest News

Resources

Lake Anne Boundaries

2016 - OCR - Fairfax County, Virginia
Lake Anne boundaries map


OCRR - Fairfax County, Virginia

About Us | Contact Us | Web Disclaimer & Privacy Policy

Official site of the Fairfax County Office of Community Revitalization (OCR)
12055 Government Center Parkway, Suite 1048, Fairfax, VA 22035 | Phone: 703-324-9300, TTY 711
© Copyright 2016