Bailey’s Crossroads/ Seven Corners: Resources & Studies
- Seven Corners Vision and Comprehensive Plan (July 2015)
- Pike Transit - Return on Investment Study (July 2012)
- Pike Transit - Alternatives Analysis/Environment Assessment - Executive Summary (May 2012)
- Bailey's Crossroads Planning Study (July 2010)
- ULI Advisory Services Panel Report for Bailey's Crossroads (May 2007)
- ULI Bailey’s 5-Day Advisory Panel Presentation (December 2006)
- Bailey’s Crossroads Revitalization: Results of the February 4, 2006 Design Charrette (March 2006)
- Southeast Quadrant of the Bailey's Crossroads Commercial Revitalization District: Implementation Strategies and Revitalization Opportunities (March 2005)
- Bailey’s Crossroads Revitalization: Focus Group Findings (November 2005)
- Hunter Interests Inc. - Commercial Redevelopment Plan - Bailey's Crossroads and Seven Corners Revitalization Areas (August 1997)
- Bailey's Crossroads Streetscape Revitalization Plan - Streetscape Guidance (July 1991)
Bailey’s Crossroads Comprehensive Plan
On July 13, 2010, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved the Bailey's Crossroads Community Business Center Comprehensive Plan Amendment (ST10-CW-3CP). The Plan Amendment covers approximately 530 acres, including portions of the Commercial Revitalization District (CRD).
The Bailey's Crossroads Plan Amendment sets forth a concept for future development that encourages a transition from a predominately retail environment to one that balances retail, office, residential, civic uses, and open space. The plan also supports redevelopment of a "Town Center" to take advantage of the proposed transit stops for the Pike Transit Initiative Route from Pentagon City to Skyline. The recommended transportation improvements are intended to balance land use with infrastructure, and provide intermodal connectivity. Other guidance regarding open space and urban design is also provided in the new plan. The full Department of Planning and Zoning staff report, proposed Comprehensive Plan Text, and supporting documentation can be found at:
Click here to access the full Comprehensive Plan Text, Department of Planning and Zoning staff report, and supporting documentation.
Seven Corners Comprehensive Plan
On July 28, 2015, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved the Seven Corners Community Business Center Comprehensive Plan Amendment (2013-I-B2). The Plan Amendment covers approximately 218 acres, including portions of the CRD.
Click here to access the full Comprehensive Plan Text.
Click here to access the Seven Corners Visioning materials.
Zoning InformationClick here to access the full Zoning Ordinance; Bailey's Crossroads and Seven Corners specific zoning information is located in Appendix 7.
- Part 2, Bailey's Crossroads/Seven Corners Commercial Revitalization District, pages 11-17
- Zoning in Commercial Revitalization Districts and Areas - Brief overview of zoning regulations in Commercial Revitalization Districts and Areas, including basic provisions and incentives.